Saturday, September 29, 2012

Curious Cat

After a long day all I wanted tonight was to read my Kindle while soaking in a hot bath. However when you have to wait a half hour for your tub to fill because of the lack luster water pressure at your house, it just isn't as satisfying.

Once I finally had a full bathtub, the cats were curious. In particular, Roly.
Hello?
I must investigate.
Water. Fascinating.
Hmmm, bubbles.
A precarious turn.
Did anyone remember to fill my food dish?
I will avert my eyes.
Seriously. My food dish? Anyone?
Go back, Sugar! Go back! Save yourself!
I'm hungry.
<sigh> It's only the floor. I thought there
was food. I was wrong.
I bid you adieu.
Wait. Did she say she was going to feed me?
I will give you your privacy and wait in the hall.

On second thought, I'll wait in here with the ladies.
Still waiting.