Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween

After years of wonderful service, I've retired my Jelly Fish costume. It was a great costume and may return one day. But for now, a change-up was needed. 


Ladies and gentleman, I give you, the Franzia Wine Box. A fully functional, wine box.


That's right. When you're feeling parched from your Halloween shenanigans and tom-foolery, you can belly up to the box and quench your thirst. When you think about it, it's the perfect survival costume providing shelter and liquids!

It is as wondrous as it looks. I wore it to the gym for a costume contest. Official results aren't in but unlike my disastrous cake entry in the fair this summer, I think we have a winner.

Staying hydrated while exercising is important
Doing some "box squats"!
Before you think I'm all that and a bag of chips for my creativity, I'll tell you the true story. I found the entire project online. There's a great tutorial giving step by step instructions. I merely followed it. Having the vision to create and execute a project like this is not my forte. But, I am a very good copier.

Long live the box!