Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Crib

I have a new apartment: 2 bedrooms, heated garage (woohoo!) and I'm on the second story. Another apartment is on the first floor. It's decidedly more enviable than the luxurious Jillian Square apartments, yet the neighborhood leaves something to be desired. A snow covering will do wonders for the neighborhood! I can't wait.

Let's take a tour, shall we? (Excuse the mess...)

First, the living room...

The view from the couch.

The kitchen, as viewed from the couch.
 

The living room, as viewed from the kitchen.

The kitchen (before everything was put away!)


Looking down the hall towards the bedrooms.

Master suite.

View from the bedroom.

Sunset as seen from my living room windows.

Not as glamorous of a view in daylight. That's the garage roof that you're seeing.
A little snow covering is all that's needed!

There is a second bedroom (the office) but it's just too god-awful messy right now for me to post a picture.

The cats seem to approve.

I have laundry hookups in the garage but as of yet, no washer and dryer. This means fun trips to the laundromat where so far I've seen Jesus.

One decided benefit of my location is that I'm only a 1/2 mile walk from the Round Up!  You may remember that the Round Up was a pleasant discovery one Friday evening last May.

I'm also only a 1/2 mile from the local strip club, Reflections (aka "Infections"), where if pregnant, you can still find employment. Good to know.

1 comment: